Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best Places For New Years In Ny

THE WAY IN A SKETCH


Last year, just landing at Cagliari finance with a lot of dogs organized a festicciuola in my honor ... this year, after a trip to go down to hell, and I do not see anyone "from which this 'year, I save the figure of shit with all the other passengers, "nothing could be further from reality: a delinquent-looking man approaches me and whispers something to me and I said "Excuse me?" (I thought you wanted the coins) and he showed me a card

- Guardia di Finanza, a control -

- A, also last year have given me the same treatment -

- Well, he must be happy, she is welcome to follow me ...


at this point, the scene moves to a closet, and I seriously worry for my anus ...


- Documents

- Keep

- If you have something to tell me immediately

- As if the situation changes then

- Do not make it funny

- doing it herself ...

- I have to trust?

- Let's do this, I did not want to open and unpack that I'm already late, bring the dog sniff around to face him, so we finish the thing before

- I will take the dog, but if then cocks are something, then tell me first

- And you think your dog would ask if I know I wonder what the stock market? And excuse me, wants me to believe that the self-confessed there a prize?

- What is he doing here?

- Vacation from a friend

- And who is this friend?

- A, how much she wants to know! Cenzo, do you know?

- Okay, who do I trust, I trust? I trust?

- See a bit 'she

- Come on, go, return the documents leaves

- Good work

- Good holiday
propio I think I have a suspicion ... probably I had one of the wrecked after that trip, but the little man of finance has seen her face as mutinous, he does not know, but he made me a compliment
PS seasickness, such as allergies, when you know you suffer has already triggered the delirium

0 comments:

Post a Comment